- We at Trinity Global Education empanel highly experienced trainers, who ensure quality delivery to students and thoroughly commit to your success.
- One on one personalized tutoring.
- Our trainers are trained in the latest testing trends & strategies.
- At Trinity Global Education we have an entire team of highly experienced & engaging test prep specialists who are always looking at making things easier for our students to crack these competitive tests.
- UKCAT scores play an important role to get into the Top Medical Universities & we at Trinity Global Education help you to get the best score & guide you to get into your dream university.
HOW TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION PLAYS A VITAL ROLE IN YOUR UKCAT EXAM PREP & APPLICATION?
REASONS TO JOIN TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION
- Our personalized One on One service is available throughout the world.
- Our trainers help you prepare for the UKCAT test & pay personal attention so that our students achieve the best scores.
- We conduct Mock tests to understand the progress of our students.
- Mock tests also helps the student understand the test pattern & gives the student a feeler of the UKCAT testing system.
- Online Tutoring – Live Tutoring One on One Tutoring
- Centre Tutoring – Live Tutoring One on One Centre Tutoring
- Verbal Book
- Quant Book
- The course consist of all the sections of the exams.
- Test Papers.
- We offer you flexible timings for your classes as per the availability of the schedule.
- The total number of hours for training is flexible & also depends upon the students requirement & trainers suggestion.
- After a detailed discussion with the student, our Experienced Trainers will suggest
you the required number of hours to complete your UKCAT preparation course.
- Solving test papers is the best practice which helps the student & the trainer understand each other better.
- .Unlimited test paper solving will assure that our students achieve the highest scores & get into their dream university.
- We offer unlimited doubt solving sessions.
- Success of our students & getting our students into top Medical School is our goal which we assure to achieve together.
UKCAT TEST DETAILS
The UKCAT stands for UK Clinical Aptitude Test & is required for entry to a medical/dentistry degree at many British universities. The UKCAT is a computer-based test taken at Pearson Vue Centres between July & October every year.
What is tested on the UKCAT?
The UKCAT test consists of 5 sections.The time granted to answer the questions in each section is reflected below, & they include the additional 1 minute of time granted per section to read instructions.
|Verbal Reasoning||44||22 Minutes||300-900|
|Decision Making*||29||32 Minutes||300-900|
|Quantitative Reasoning||36||25 minutes||300-900|
|Abstract Reasoning||55||14 Minutes||300-900|
|Situational Judgement||69||27 minutes||Band 1- 4|
In their annual report, the UKCAT Consortium release average scores, broken down by section of the test. Below are the figures from the 2017 UKCAT sitting:
Verbal reasoning: 570
Decision making: 647
Quantitative reasoning: 695
Abstract reasoning: 629
Situational Judgement: N/A
Total scaled score: 2540
Below are the key dates for the UKCAT in 2018.
Registration opens: 1st May 2018
Testing begins: 2nd July 2018
Registration deadline: 18th September 2018
Bursary application deadline: 18 September 2018
Last test date: 2nd October 2018
UCAS application deadline: 15 October 2018
£65 before 31st August 2018
£87 from 1st September 2018 onwards
£115 for Non-EU test-takers
Bursaries are available to cover the cost of the test. See www.ukcat.ac.uk for application details.
For further information about the UKCAT test & to register* please visit www.ukcat.ac.uk.
*We encourage all students to register early for the UKCAT, particularly if you would like a
Test Date in September. Test Centres can fill up, so book early to avoid having to travel to an
alternative test centre.