- We at Trinity Global Education empanel highly experienced trainers who ensure quality delivery to students & thoroughly commit to your success.
- One on one personalized tutoring.
- Our trainers are trained in the latest testing trends & strategies.
- At Trinity Global Education we have an entire team of highly experienced & engaging test prep specialists who are always looking at making things easier for our students to crack these competitive tests.
- LSAT scores play an important role to get into the top law universities & we at Trinity Global Education help you to get the best scores & guide you to get into your dream LAW university.
HOW TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION PLAYS A VITAL ROLE IN YOUR LSAT EXAM PREP & APPLICATION?
REASONS TO JOIN TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION
- Our personalized One on One service is available throughout the world.
- Our Trainers help you prepare for the LSAT test & pay personal attention so that our students achieve the best scores.
- We conduct Mock tests to understand the progress of our students.
- Mock tests also helps the student understand the test pattern & gives the student a feeler of the LSAT testing system.
- Online Tutoring- Live Tutoring One on One Tutoring
- Centre Tutoring- Live Tutoring One on One Centre Tutoring
- Verbal Book
- Official Guide
- The course consist of all the sections of the exams.
- We offer you flexible timings for your classes as per the availability of the schedule.
- The total number of hours for training is flexible and also depends upon the students requirement & trainer’s suggestion.
- After a detailed discussion with the student our experienced trainers will suggest you the required number of hours to complete your LSAT preparation course.
- Solving test papers is the best practice & will help the student & the trainer understand each other better.
- Unlimited test paper solving will assure that our students achieve the highest scores & get into their dream university.
- We offer unlimited doubt solving sessions.
- Success of our students & getting our students into top school is our goal which we assure to achieve together.
LSAT TEST DETAILS:-
Administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for prospective law school candidates, the LSAT is designed to assess reading comprehension, logical, and verbal reasoning proficiency.
The LSAT registration fee is $180.00; if you register late, there is an additional fee of $100.00. Also, subscription to the Law School Data Assembly Service(LSDAS) is required forcapplication to most law schools.This subscription costs $185 and does not include any free score reports.
The LSAT is scored on a scale of 120-180.The average score is about 150, but if you’re looking to get into one of the top 25 law schools,your score should be well over 160.There are about 101 questions in each test and each question answered correctly accounts for one point of your raw score.
Luckily, you are allowed to take the LSAT again — you may actually take the exam up to three times in any two year period. Unluckily for those with unsatisfactory scores, the decision as to whether it is worth it (or even a good idea) to retake is hardly a straightforward one. Enter the Manhattan LSAT RetakeManifesto.
The tests are a total of 175 minutes long and the writing sample is 30 minutes long. When you add in the time for administrative work and a break, the whole LSAT test day “experience” is 4 to 5 hours long. Any practice tests you take should be administered in blocks of several hours to simulate the test dayexperience.