- We at Trinity Global Education empanel highly experienced trainers, who ensure quality delivery to students and thoroughly commit to your success.
- One on one personalized tutoring.
- Our trainers are trained in the latest testing trends & strategies.
- At Trinity Global Education we have an entire team of highly experienced & engaging test prep specialists who are always looking at making things easier for our students to crack these competitive tests.
- UCAT ANZ scores play an important role to get into the Top Medical Universities we at Trinity Global Education help you to get the best score & guide you to get into your dream university.
HOW TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION PLAYS A VITAL ROLE IN YOUR UCAT ANZ EXAM PREP & APPLICATION?
REASONS TO JOIN TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION
- Our personalized One on One service is available throughout the world.
- Our trainers help you prepare for the UCAT ANZ test & pay personal attention so that our students achieve the best scores.
- We conduct Mock tests to understand the progress of our students.
- Mock tests also helps the student understand the test pattern & gives the student a feeler of the UCAT ANZ testing system.
- Online Tutoring- Live Tutoring One on One Tutoring
- Centre Tutoring- Live Tutoring One on One Centre Tutoring
- Verbal Book
- Quant Book
- The course consist of all the sections of the exams.
- Test Papers.
- We offer you flexible timings for your classes as per the availability of the schedule.
- The total number of hours for training is flexible and also depends upon the students requirement & trainer’s suggestion.
- After a detailed discussion with the student our experienced trainers will suggest you the required number of hours to complete your UCAT ANZ preparation course.
- Solving test papers is the best practice & will help the student & the trainer understand each other better.
- Unlimited test paper solving will assure that our students achieve the highest scores & get into their dream university.
- We offer unlimited doubt solving sessions.
- Success of our students & getting our students into top school is our goal which we assure to achieve together.
UCAT ANZ TEST DETAILS
The UCAT stands for University Clinical Aptitude Test. It now replaces the UMAT (Undergraduate Medical and Health Sciences Admissions Test) for medical school entry in Australia & New Zealand where it is known as the UCAT ANZ. This test is an established & respected clinical admissions test in other parts of the world. Unlike the 3-hour, paper-based UMAT, the UCAT ANZ is a 2-hour, computer-based test available at various Pearson Vue test centres in Australia and New Zealand between July 1st – 31st (another difference to the UMAT which offered just one July test date). The opening times & availability of UCAT ANZ test centres vary within this period. Visit the UCAT ANZ website to see all test centre locations & their availability.
It is worth noting that international students may be exempt from taking UCAT ANZ or may be required to sit a different test, such as the ISAT (International Students Admissions Test). You should refer to the specific university’s website to confirm which test is required for international applicants.
|Australia||The University of Adelaide||Medicine, Dental Surgery|
|Australia||The University of Newcastle/ University of New England||Joint Medical Program|
|Australia||The University of New South Wales||Medicine, Optometry|
|Australia||The University of Queensland||Medicine (provisional|
|Australia||The University of Western Australia||Medicine (assured entry),|
|Australia||University of Tasmania||Medicine,|
|Australia||University of Western Sydney||Medicine,|
|New Zealand||University of Auckland||Medicine,|
|New Zealand||University of Otago||Medicine,|
|Section||Questions||Standard Timing - UCAT ANZ||Extended Timing - UCATSEN ANZ|
|Verbal Reasoning||44||21 mins + 1 min instruction time||26:15 mins + 1:15 min instruction time|
|Decision Making||29||31 mins + 1 min instruction time||38:45 mins + 1:15 min instruction time|
|Quantitative Reasoning||36||24 mins + 1 min instruction time||30 mins + 1:15 min instruction time|
|Abstract Reasoning||55||13 mins + 1 min instruction time||16:15 mins + 1:15 min instruction time|
|Situational Judgement||69||26 mins + 1 min instruction time||32:30 mins + 1:15 min instruction time|
The UCAT ANZ test consists of 5 sections. The time granted to answer the questions in each section is reflected below. The table specifies the additional time granted per section to read instructions.
Candidates will receive their result immediately at the end of their exam, with a score between 300-900 for all test sections, except for Situational Judgement (scored in a band format between 1 – 4, 1 being the highest).
On average (based on UKCAT test taker statistics since 2006), the overall mean score is usually around 630 or 640, & an ambitious 90th percentile score usually starts around a mean score of 720.
Below are the key dates for the UCAT ANZ in 2019 ( for 2020 entry to medical school).
- Registration opens: 1st March 2019
- Concession scheme opens: 1st March 2019
- Concession deadline: 10th May 2019 at 5pm AEST
- Access arrangement deadline: 10th May 2019 at 5pm AEST
- Registration closes: 16th May 2019 ay 5pm AEST
- Testing begins: 1st July 2019
- Last test date: 31st July 2019
- Results delivered to universities: Early September 2019
been running as an established clinical aptitude test since 2006.
Is the UCAT similar to the UMAT?
Some of the initial UCAT announcements indicated that the UCAT is similar to the UMAT. This is true only in a very limited way. Both tests differ widely in structure, as the UCAT consists of 5 timed sections, and the UMAT consisted of 3 untimed sections testing competency in 3 areas. There are some perceived similarities in the test content of both tests, however, with a deeper understanding and observation, these test questions are not so similar in style. Find out more about the test content differences of both exams.
- Tests taken in Australia or New Zealand: TBC
- Tests taken outside of Australia or New Zealand: TBC
Students can refer to the UCAT ANZ Concession Scheme to see their eligibility for a lowered fee. Candidates who take their test outside of Australia will not be eligible. For further information about the UCAT ANZ test & to register* please visit the UCAT ANZ website.
*We encourage all students to register early for the UCAT ANZ, particularly if you would like your preferred testing date and location. Test centres can fill up quickly, so book early to avoid having to travel to an alternative test centre.