MS/MBA - GMAT
With your GMAT Tutor, you will begin to develop your revision plan to ensure that you tackle every GMAT section, and focus on all of your weaknesses.
GMAT Tips and Techniques
We have honed our strategies to tackle the GMAT over the past 10 years and as such have tips that GMAT proven to work for all 5 GMAT sections to boost GMAT Timing and GMAT strategies.
Expert GMAT Tutors
All of our GMAT Tutors scored in the top 10% of the exam, and have been teaching GMAT tips and techniques through GMAT courses & 1-1 GMAT Tutoring to 100s of students
Trusted Strategy Teaching
Our expert tutors will teach you trusted stategies that have equipped thousands of test-takers to unlock score improvements.
Self Paced Online Course
You may find our self-paced Online Course is actually the best GMAT course for you! Yes we think they’re great value! Our GMAT Courses are as interactive live online as they are face-to-face and one on one , so you can raise your hand (digitally) and ask questions at any point. Our Online live GMAT Course is a self-paced course you can do in your own time.
Ace the GMAT with 1-1 GMAT Tutoring with TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION Experts.
HOW TRINITY GLOBAL EDUCATION PLAYS A VITAL ROLE IN YOUR GMAT EXAM PREP & APPLICATION?
- We at Trinity Global Education empanel highly experienced trainers, who ensure quality delivery to students and thoroughly commit to your success.
- One on one personalized tutoring.
- Our trainers are trained in the latest testing trends & strategies.
- At Trinity Global Education we have an entire team of highly experienced & engaging test prep specialists who are always looking at making things easier for our students to crack these competitive tests.
- GMAT scores play an important role to get into the Top Medical Universities & we at Trinity Global Education help you to get the best score & guide you to get into your dream university.
GMAT is the Graduate Management Admission Test, a common global exam conducted for Management aspirants by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) to evaluate their eligibility to enter into Business schools.
he Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a standardised computer-based test that primarily tests the analytical thinking, integrated reasoning, quantitative skills, and verbal reasoning of MBA and MS aspirants in Finance. These skills are analysed to assess their knowledge and proficiency to determine their capacity to perform well in their graduate business administration programs as well as to enter into eminent business schools. The GMAT test is a globally conducted exam and not restricted to a particular nation.
The GMAT Exam is of two types – One is conducted Online, and the other is conducted at Test Centres. Students have the choice to choose any one as per their convenience.
GMAT Exam is required and made necessary to make it easier for the business schools to judge students’ capability; here, we mean the business administration aspirants, from a uniform singular exam. Secondly, the GMAT has been proved to precisely assess the students’ skills and precision in understanding the concepts of the management programs.
GMAT Frequently Asked Questions
You can take the GMAT up to five times every 12 months.
You can’t take the GMAT more than once in a 16-day period, or more than eight times total.
You can take the GMAT up to five times every 12 months.
About a third of students retake the GMAT, and business schools don’t look down on it, especially if your score improves with each retake. About 10% of applicants have taken the GMAT three or more times.
Scheduling a GMAT appointment costs $250. You can pay for your GMAT registration with credit or debit card, money order, cashier’s check, or personal check.
|Section||# of Questions||Time||Question Types||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1 Topic||30 minutes||Analysis of Argument||0-6 (in .5 increments)|
Integrated Reasoning (IR)
Multi-Source Reasoning; Graphics Interpretation; Two-Part Analysis; Table Analysis
Data Sufficiency; Problem Solving
Reading Comprehension; Critical Reasoning; Sentence Correction
In total, the GMAT takes about 3.5 hours to complete (including breaks). The analytical writing assessment is 30 minutes long, and the integrated reasoning section is 30 minutes. The quantitative section takes 62 minutes, and the verbal section takes 65 minutes.
Whether you are just exploring the GMAT, looking for specific guidance in quant or verbal, or need details of Trinity Global Education’s GMAT coaching, you have come to the right place!
GMAT Exam Pattern
The GMAT Exam has four sections, mainly Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Integrated Reasoning (IR), Quantitative Reasoning (QR) and Verbal Reasoning (VR). There are three orders in which the exam can be taken. They are,
First Order – Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning.
Second-Order – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment(AWA).
Third-Order – Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment.
GMAT Exam Syllabus
Analytical Writing Assessment – Argument Essay and Issue Essay.
Integrated Reasoning – Table Analysis, Two-part Analysis, Multi-Source Reasoning and Graphics Interpretation.
Quantitative Reasoning – Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving.
Verbal Reasoning – Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning and Sentence Correction.
How to Check GMAT Results?
After attending the exam, students will get their results within 20 calendar days. Once their scores are reportable, Pearson Vue will send them an email of their scores. Students may view, download or print their Official Score Report by visiting “My Account” on the GMAT official website www.mba.com. If students need further assistance, they may contact email@example.com.
The process for registering for GMAT is simple and easy. Follow the steps for successful registration for the GMAT exam.
- Visit the official GMAT website www.mba.com and sign up.
- Gather all the necessary educational documents to fill in the Online application form for the GMAT.
- 10th mark sheet.
- 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation mark sheet (optional).
- Adhaar card
- Driving License
- Passport (optional)
- Military Id (optional)
- ID Card (national or optional)
- Registration Card – Green Card, Permanent Residence, Visa (Optional)
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI Id.
- Initiate the GMAT registration process by filling in the personal information.
- Full name as mentioned in your passport.
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Payment Information (Credit Card/Debit Card)
- Educational history (optional)
- Work history (optional)
- Native language (optional)
- Verify your profile
- Schedule your GMAT exam – Students can select three centers of their choice.
- Pay the GMAT registration fee.
- Stanford University
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Chicago
- Columbia University
- Northwestern University
- London Business School
- Said Business School, University of Oxford
- Imperial College London
- Warwick Business School,
- University of Warwick
- University of Cambridge
- Cranfield School of Management
- Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
- Strathclyde Business School
- Durham University Business School
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- Queen’s University
- The University of British Columbia
- The University of Western Ontario
- York University
- Universite de Montreal
- University of Alberta
- McMaster University
- The University of Melbourne
- University of New South Wales
- Australian National University
- The University of Sydney
Need some extra guidance in boosting your GMAT score?
Learn everything there is to know about the GMAT, with our GMAT Expert Tutors